Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nine and a Half Months to go...

November was a busy month and not busy in terms of wedding planning.

I did fit in a day of shopping for bridesmaids dresses with my maid of honor, matron of honor and junior bridesmaids. We had a lot of fun and narrowed it down to three dresses we all really liked.


I had a hard time deciding between the three. Every time I looked at the photos we took of us trying on the dresses, I came away liking a different dress. Individually, each of the dresses are great, but I wasn't sure how the dresses with a bit more beading would look with six girls wearing them.

We found a junior bridesmaids dress that matches the middle dress and can add the matching brooch as well. When I saw all of the girls lined up wearing the dress with the brooch, I just loved the way they looked together. Simple but elegant. And it is flattering on all body types. That's why I ultimately decided on this dress, (in plum):


Next I'll have to start thinking about shoes and accessories, for both me and the girls!

It's exciting now that the details are coming together. I can picture my bridesmaids in their dresses, standing at the alter at our church, and me walking down the aisle in my dress! Nine and a half months to go... !

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post. Read Everything You Need To Know About Planning Wedding Like A Pro.
    For more information, Read the blog : https://redlettersevents.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-planning-wedding-like-a-pro/

    ReplyDelete