Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's all in the Details!

To tie in our rustic/fall theme, I've been collecting bottles, corks, and mason jars among other things that I plan to use at the reception. I hope these little details help pull the look together.


 This is a very simple look. I found glass milk bottles from a local dairy farm that I think are just right. Even beer bottles could be used for this effect.

 I picked up coppery colored mini watering cans and pitchers from a local craft store on the cheap!

 I've fallen in love with mason jars! I'd like to have mason jars for the bridesmaids to put their bouquets in - a nice way to dress up the head table!

 A shepherd's hook, some ribbon, flowers, and a mason jar. Great idea for aisle runners for an outdoor ceremony. Our ceremony is indoors, but this might make a nice path into the reception!

 Mason jars as candle holders. Fill with rocks, sand, moss... the options are limitless!


 A unique overhead display with an old wooden ladder.

I found this idea (on Pinterest of course) for breaking wine bottles to use as vases. If I'm feeling crafty (and perhaps a bit daring!) I may give this a try.

I'm excited to find uses for all the items I've been collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment