Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lantern Centerpieces

It seems every other wedding-related decision I make, I second guess myself. I thought I had decided on the submerged flower with a floating candle centerpieces. But I couldn't stop thinking about these beautiful lanterns I found in the seasonal section of a local store.


I love the brownish/copper color. These are perfect for fall. At about 13 inches tall, they're just the right height for the center of the table without interfering with guests line of vision while seated.

I found some pictures of beautiful lantern centerpieces:


I think the lanterns give a nice rustic, fall feeling and with candles inside the lanterns and votive candles on the tables I can still create a romantic look. We can dress it up with some flowers and/or fall leaves.

The lanterns also come in a larger (19 inch) and smaller (9 inch) sizes that we can use in other areas of the reception hall. Here is a picture of the larger lantern with three candles:

Lantern centerpieces are more in line with the look I am trying to achieve. Now I can incorporate the rustic theme with more fall decorations (more on that to come!)


1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to share what store? I have been looking for something like this!

    ReplyDelete